Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Have Overcome the World

I saw Stacey (at Embracing Change) had posted about this verse on FB.  I just wanted to show her the plaque a wonderful friend helped me make, but couldn't post the pic on FB without putting it on my blog (I'm not very tech savvy obviously!).    

 But, now that it's here, I just want to say how grateful I am for a loving Savior who has overcome all that we may depend on Him and find strength through Him.  There are some days I don't know how I will make it through, but I know because of His grace and mercy it is possible.  

So, my simple testimony.

I know my Savior lives!









2 comments:

  1. Love it! Can I ask what denomination you are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon). :)

      Delete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3