Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dragonfruit Dresser

My client messaged me and told me she found this cute little dresser on CL that she wanted redone.  I laughed when I realized it was the same dresser I had my eye on. :)  I've been in love with this color Dragonfruit for months now and knew I wanted to paint something (Ania's wall?) this color.  Turns out it was the perfect match for what she wanted.  Love when I get what I want. :)





 Before






 After























color = Dragonfruit SW
poly = WoodClassics SW in gloss



2 comments:

  1. That is darling, Lisa. I love what you do and how you can turn something so drab in to something so completely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawna. :) I love how paint can totally change the look of something!

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3