Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dining Table in White

This was a beautiful little dining set.  I really like the chunky turned legs on the table and chairs.  We decided to redo it in white and I love how it just pops in her kitchen now.  I didn't have room in my shop to take pictures so I asked her if we could take a few at her house, but I forgot my camera!  So, she took the pictures for me and was nice enough to let me boss her around a little to get a few shots--so a big THANK YOU--she's a sweet girl. ;)



Before





After


Love the white against this mocha color with pops of red...so pretty.





Lightly distressed (see, I can restrain myself!).










The top is actually a laminate so I used an adhesion primer and let it cure a little longer between coats.  Then finished with 3 coats of poly.  Was really happy with how the finish turned out.

color = Greek Villa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3