Wednesday, February 8, 2012

25 Things

So, I have been running like crazy for the last two weeks which is why I am complaining about creepers breaking into my house and leaving their dirty laundry for me and why my kids have eaten macaroni and cheese, Little Ceasars, and Ramen all in the same week (I know, I'm a terrible mom). But tonight I actually have about 45 minutes before I have to go again and I saw a cute post on a blog I like, so I thought I would do my own (mostly because it was about random thoughts and I have a ton of those!).

25 Things

1. I've listened to Hallelujah by these 4 Norwegian guys about 25 times this week and would listen to it 25 more if my kids didn't think I was off my rocker.

2. I know I have been complaining about laundry lately, but I do 2 loads a day, every day, and yesterday I did 4 loads, left the house, came home, and the basket was full again. What gives??

3. Tonight I went to Little Ceasars (because I have 10 teenage boys at my house and they're hungry and it's cheap!) and when she asked me what I wanted I said 5 pepperoni pizzas and she gives me a crazy look and says, "Five!?!?!" I looked around and said, "Um, yeah. I'm hungry."

4. O.k, I didn't really say that, but I wanted to.

5. I didn't say that because I DON'T always say what I'm thinking....just so you know.

6. People wouldn't like me very much if I always said what I was thinking.

7. I vacuum a lot.

8. I'm usually covered in dust (from sanding!) and I wonder what people think of me when I go out in public like that....because I do...a lot.

9. I just painted my bedroom and want to repaint it already. That's kind of messed up.

10. People have started rubbing their furniture because of me. That's kind of messed up.

11. I like it though. ;)

12. Those ten boys I was telling you about were all in the living room and then went upstairs and there was a random sock lying on the floor. I wondered whose it was and if they realized they weren't wearing a sock.

13. I got up at 4:30 this morning, went to take a shower, realized it was 4:30, and was excited cuz I got to go back to bed for another hour.

14. I think I have adult onset ADD

15. I love to sing in the car. I'm a terrible singer.

16. Some days I'm emotional, realize I'm emotional, and can't seem to help it. That's messed up. The joys of being a girl.

17. My apologies to those who suffer because of it. Really.

18. I passed the ice cream section at the store tonight and didn't buy ANOTHER pint of pumpkin cheesecake ice cream.

19. Because I've already eaten 10.

20. Yup, 10.

21. My pants still fit.

22. I have the best friends who say the nicest things. ♥ you all!

23. Craig is shaving is head in the kitchen right now and I'm wondering if he will vacuum when he's done. (see #7)

24. I'm reading the same book as Hunter now, and loving it.

25. Two day ago Craig was looking up his name on a certain website and left my laptop open when he was done.  When I found it I saw a list of Craig Hoffmans and two of them were Craig D Hoffman.  I asked him, "Is one of these you??"  He gave me a weird look and said, "How long have you known me?" (We've been married for 15 years.)  I stood in the bedroom for a minute, wondering why he asked me that, until I remembered his middle name is Kent.  Scary!!

5 comments:

  1. i vacuum a lot as well. i always wonder why people ask questions like that & think they will get a normal answer. to cute. some people are too nosy. if you are hungry & have lots of kids eating. hello?? so silly. stopped over thanks, to the link up party. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are living my life. I think laundry creates itself. What gives? There are sooo many things I would rather be doing than laundry. Stopped by via Shaunna's party. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on the 25 Things Link Party! I'm a new follower! Would love for you to follow me at http://www.eccentricleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up! You mean your husband shaves his own head? And cleans it up? What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He does shave his own head because he doesn't trust me to do it right. ;) I must say he is pretty good about cleaning up after himself! :) And, Ginger, I seriously want to know what's up with the laundry!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3