Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's next and a THANK YOU!

I didn't post anything last week and some of you have been asking me why. :)  I haven't been slacking, I promise! Last week I worked on (and finished) a dining room set for one of my friends.  I didn't post pics because the table was too big to fit in my "room" and I wasn't about to take "after" shots in my workshop--cuz it's ugly!  May have pics later.  I did finish another buffet/tv console/whatever-you-want-it-to be yesterday, but can't take pics until tonight, so I'll give you a sneak peek... ;)

In the meantime, I just wanted to tell all of you thank you!  This past year was a little rough and redoing furniture has been a great creative outlet for me.  I love doing it, I (usually) love the results, but most of all I love the feedback I get from all of you.  It's so great to see people excited about redoing their own furniture and that they're excited about looking at mine!  I love all the questions, comments, and proddings I get to continue (and hurry up about it!). :)  So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for making this such a great experience for me!

What's next:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3