Friday, January 27, 2012

Make-over of a Make-over

I posted about this antique dresser several months ago.  I wanted to do something with a little color, and I love how it turned out, but it just isn't selling.  I realized maybe not everyone has a spot for a blue dresser??   ;)   So, I decided to go with something more neutral.  I do like it better white. 

Here's her journey....

 Before


First time around.... (just for the record, I still love the french blue) 



And now....

(next project--do something about that seriously ugly outlet!!!)


 I think I like the hardware even better on the white.


 Same top.  You already know how I feel about the dark wood top with white.  


 Still love the nail holes


 I didn't paint the insides of the drawers before-I have no idea why because they weren't good.  She's got a clean look now, though. :)


I did keep the mirror even though I thought it was ruined (from sand blasting it).  I painted it and will put it together tomorrow (maybe I'll decide to keep it, maybe not).

SOLD
42" W x 19.5" D x 32.5" H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3