Wednesday, October 19, 2011

side table redo

Ok--is it really possible to be in love with a piece of furniture? Especially one that is chipped, scraped, scratched, and gouged? I think YES! When my friend asked me to do this one I had to try really hard not to jump up and down in front of her cuz I think she already thinks I'm nuts! :) This little table had so much character! If I had room in my house I would have bargained for it.

Before


After


Primed in black, painted, and glazed with black stain.  I did have another "learning experience" with this one, but it is too painful to talk about. ;)  Needless to say I had to walk away....


I distressed a little, but it just didn't look right--had too much character for new paint and just a little distressing, so went pretty heavy with the sander--you already know how that makes me feel ;)




Paint = Tricorn black SW, Lisa's Sea Salt SW (yes, they actually named it for me and put it on the label!)
Stain = Ebony Minwax
Knobs = Hobby Lobby (seriously, you should check them out--so fun!)

2 comments:

  1. BUY DRIVERS LICENSE ONLINE
    At Online Documentary Store, we are one of the best fake documents makers online. We offer original quality fake passports, Visa, driver’s license, and Passports, and are the sole legal unique producer of high-quality fake documents. We have well developed our services amongst some of the reputed documentation and passport agencies. Countries we majorly serve include the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Middle East, Africa, Australia, Europe and Asia. We tackle all the risks by affiliating with bureau equipment to keep all the documents properly customized with advanced security features.

    Online Documentary Home


    BUY FAKE PASSPORTS ONLINE


    BUY ID CARD ONLINE


    ​BUY DRIVERS LICENSE ONLINE

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3