Monday, September 26, 2011

what got me started

I've been playing around with the idea of painting my furniture for quite some time now, but never had the guts to take the plunge. Really, one of our only pieces of "real" furniture is our coffee table. It was beautiful in its prime, but a little mishap with finger nail polish remover (by someone who shall remain nameless because I love her!) and 10 years of wear and tear had taken its toll. So, I decided to do it and am so glad I did! I love just looking at it! :)

Sorry, no before pics--I was too excited to get started.











4 comments:

  1. I know I told you already but this one is my favorite. I love it. I'm pretty sure I remember this coffee table from years ago and having many a conversation, prayers and discussions around this beautiful coffee table, in fact it wasn't too far from this table that a certain someone gave me a little shove while on my knees and my crazy hair caught the handle on your TV stand...I'm sure there's no need to further describe that episode...but mostly I just had to say how much I love this project refinish. It's beautiful :) Just like the master Crafter herself :) Love you Lisa and I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawna! Still one of my favs, too. :) (and, yes, no need to mention that "episode" lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUY DRIVERS LICENSE ONLINE
    At Online Documentary Store, we are one of the best fake documents makers online. We offer original quality fake passports, Visa, driver’s license, and Passports, and are the sole legal unique producer of high-quality fake documents. We have well developed our services amongst some of the reputed documentation and passport agencies. Countries we majorly serve include the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Middle East, Africa, Australia, Europe and Asia. We tackle all the risks by affiliating with bureau equipment to keep all the documents properly customized with advanced security features.

    Online Documentary Home


    BUY FAKE PASSPORTS ONLINE


    BUY ID CARD ONLINE


    ​BUY DRIVERS LICENSE ONLINE

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3