Friday, September 23, 2011

sweet chair


A friend, who knew I was itching for a project, brought me this sweet little chair she found at a rummage. Since I was just getting my feet wet I appreciated starting with a miniature. :) I knew, as soon as I saw it, what I wanted to do with it--that doesn't happen very often. Loved having the chance to use a little color!



I'm just learning how to take pictures, too, and stink at it so forgive me--hope practice helps!



I love distressing, but the color was so beautiful I had a hard time roughing it up!


Doing the paper on the seat was another first for me. It gave me fits the night I was doing it, so I just washed my hands of it and left it on the table overnight. The next morning when I got up I was afraid to look at it, but it had dried completely flat and perfect! So, YES!, I believe in miracles!!!


Love how it turned out.
color is "raindrop" by SW

SOLD

1 comment:

  1. BUY DRIVERS LICENSE ONLINE
    At Online Documentary Store, we are one of the best fake documents makers online. We offer original quality fake passports, Visa, driver’s license, and Passports, and are the sole legal unique producer of high-quality fake documents. We have well developed our services amongst some of the reputed documentation and passport agencies. Countries we majorly serve include the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Middle East, Africa, Australia, Europe and Asia. We tackle all the risks by affiliating with bureau equipment to keep all the documents properly customized with advanced security features.

    Online Documentary Home


    BUY FAKE PASSPORTS ONLINE


    BUY ID CARD ONLINE


    ​BUY DRIVERS LICENSE ONLINE

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3